Meet with a nutrition expert to discuss your eating habits and health concerns in a safe and supportive environment. Whether you need guidance for a diagnosed medical condition or you are seeking guidance to ensure a balanced diet, LG Nutrition can help. All nutrition recommendations are personalized and tailored to the specific needs of the individual. You will receive a nutrition care plan complete with specific recommendations based on your health goals, educational handouts, and meal plan ideas.
virtual CONSULTS (telehealth)
Meet with a nutrition expert from the comfort of your home or office. Save time and the cost of commuting to a physical office. Now you can receive personalized nutrition advice whether you live locally or thousands of miles away.
- Initial and follow-up virtual consults
- HIPAA compliant video platform
- E-coaching services for ongoing accountability
- A la carte, packages and subscriptions available
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) measurement
A scientific calculation of the calories expended at rest. Essential for those embarking on a weight loss program.
- SpectraCell MicroNutrient Testing
An extensive vitamin/mineral/amino acid test that evaluates deficiencies at the cellular level. Learn more about the features and benefits of this test. View sample report. If you have private insurance, the majority of the cost of this test is generally covered.
- Food intolerance testing (PinnerTest IgG)
An advanced food intolerance test that minimizes false positives and is able to differentiate temporary versus permanent food intolerances using only a small blood sample.
View sample report
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) testing
We offer convenient test kits that you can conduct in the comfort and convenience of your home. The breath tests can determine if you have hydrogen and/or methane dominant bacteria in your small intestine. Three different test options are available - glucose, lactulose or combination glucose/lactulose. Speak to your dietitian about which test may be best for you. Test results are delivered electronically and can be sent to your physician.
meal planning services
One of the top challenges that my clients express is lack of time to do meal planning, especially if they have special dietary needs such as gluten free, low FODMAP, clean eating, anti-inflammatory or vegetarian/vegan, as examples. Imagine a meal planning service that does all the work for you including developing recipes catered to dietary needs and food preferences, creating a shopping list and even purchasing the required ingredients through InstaCart (a grocery store delivery service). As an added bonus, the dietitian will establish your account and make recommendations for eating style based on special dietary needs and health concerns. LG Nutrition has partnered with Plate Joy to provide subscription-based meal planning services.
Schedule your meal planning consult today!
Heal My Gut Package
This package is designed with those who are struggling with chronic or acute gastrointestinal problems. An ideal client would be one who has been diagnosed with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) or SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth). It equips the client with all the tools and expertise necessary to heal the gut.
- 1.5 hour initial nutrition consult with dietitian with specialized training in GI disorders
- Food intolerance testing for 200 different food items
- Starter basket of food products
- 6-month subscription to online meal planning service with personalized food parameters
- 4 1-hour follow up session with dietitian
- $50 credit toward supplements
Metabolic Re-Boot Package
This package is designed for those who need a comprehensive weight loss program that provides education, support and accountability. The ideal client is one who has been unable to lose weight successfully on their own or through other weight loss programs.
The package includes:
- 2-hour initial consult with dietitian to review health history and devise personalized plan for success
- Resting Metabolic Rate measurement (scientific measurement of caloric requirements)
- Body fat % measurement
- Kitchen Makeover (visit to your home to review fridge and pantry) – 60 minutes [must be within 20 mile radius of office]
- Grocery Store Tour – 45 minutes
- 4 1-hour follow up nutrition visits with the dietitian
- $50 credit toward supplements
- 6-month subscription to online meal planning service with customized parameters